How to find the perfect fit.
To make it simple to get your sizing perfect, we've put together a handy little guide to show you how to measure.
Here what you need:
- A measuring tape
- Your head (hopefully you have that handy!)
- Remove your glasses, if you wear them
How to measure:
- Simply place the tape measure where your left ear meets your face.
- Run the tape measure across your face and over the tip of your nose, and across to the other side.
- Stop when you’ve reached the same point on the other side and take note of your measurements!
- Repeat on the other side to double check your measurements.
- You can also check the measurement from just below the bridge of your nose to under your chin to ensure there's enough coverage vertically with the recommended size.
Ear to ear
|Bridge of nose to under the chin measurement (cm)
|Small / Kids
Hot tip #1:
The majority of our adult female customers are a size Medium, and the majority of our adult male customers are Large...but best to measure to be safe!
Hot tip #2:
The ear to ear measurement is the the most important, and if you’re in the process of measuring nose to chin, measure from the bridge of the nose, (not the end tip) and go under the chin slightly.